How to Make Simple and Gentle Soap – Perfect for Beginners! | Bramble Berry
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูเพิ่มเติม
This cold process recipe is designed for beginners. It has simple ingredients that are easy to work with. It’s the perfect recipe to try cold process soap for the first time!
💮 Simple and Gentle Soap Project: https://bberry.studio/SimpleGentleSoap
This recipe is made with coconut oil, palm oil, and olive oil. They’re commonly used because they complement each other well. Palm oil acts as a secondary lathering agent and hardens the soap, coconut oil is cleansing and produces big bubbles, and olive oil is moisturizing and gives the bars a silky feeling.
💮 Coconut Oil: https://bberry.studio/CoconutOil
The soap is unscented and uncolored to keep things easy. Once you have a few batches under your belt, you can start experimenting with additives. For the mold, you can use almost any box or container that you have on hand. You’ll just need to line it with freezer paper so the soap doesn’t stick.
💮 Simple and Gentle Soap recipe:
8 oz. Coconut Oil (24%)
15 oz. Olive Oil (44%)
11 oz. Palm Oil (32%)
4.8 oz. Lye
11.2 oz. Distilled Water
💮 Key Terms:
• Saponification: The chemical reaction that occurs when oil and lye molecules create new soap molecules.
• Trace: The point when oils and lye water emulsify and begin to thicken. Once the soap has reached thin trace, it will continue to thicken as it sits.
• Emulsify: When the oils and lye solution mix and don’t separate. The term emulsify and trace are often used interchangeably.
• Superfat: Any extra oil that’s not turned into soap.
• Gel phase: \”Gelling\” or \”gel phase\” refers to when the soap gets warm and gelatinous – up to 180° F. Gel phase results in brighter colors and a shinier, more translucent appearance.
• Soda ash: When unsaponified lye reacts with naturallyoccurring carbon dioxide in the air and creates a white ashy film on the bars. It only affects the way the soap looks, not the quality.
Made this project? Tag us with BrambleOn so we can see your creations!
Shop Bramble Berry: https://bberry.studio/_ShopBrambleBerry
Recipes, Tips \u0026 Inspiration: https://bberry.studio/IntheStudio_Projects
คลิปการสอน 6_1_23_7_64 ปฏิกิริยาสะปอนนิฟิเคชัน ปฏิกิริยาการสังเคราะห์เอไมด์ปฏิกิริยาไฮโดรลิซิสเอไมด์
Amazing chemical reactions!
Royalty Free Music by http://audiomicro.com/royaltyfreemusic
Facial Tutorial: Galvanic Facial Treatment
Facial Tutorial: Galvanic Facial Treatment
Please subscribe to all things skincare and some other fun things
SIDE NOTE: I understand that there is more than one way to do treatments. With that in mind, please refrain from telling me I’m doing the procedure wrong because you do it differently. I would greatly appreciate it. I also say \”OK\” a lot!! Lol 🙂
Galvanic facial is a way to pamper, nourish and rejuvenate your skin by passing lowlevel current through your skin. It is a nonsurgical method to improve the quality of your skin. The direct and soft current given to your skin is supposed to act as a tonic for your skin and prompt the skin cells to improve the absorption quality of your skin.
Galvanic facial uses charged ions to refresh the skin. These charged particles are passed after applying a positively charged serum, gel or nutritious to your skin and that helps products to penetrate deep into your skin. This is a hydrating facial that improves blood circulation on the skin to improve skin texture.
There are two types of galvanic facials available. They are as follows:
1. Iontophoresis This galvanic facial is ideal for all the skin types. Its main aim is to improve skin hydration and improve the tendency of the skin to absorb the products at a faster rate. In this process, a positively charged gel is applied all over your face. Then, a negative electrode is placed near your shoulder and a positive current is passed through your skin. This helps to stimulate your skin cells and improve the penetration efficiency of the skin. This means that products are able to penetrate your skin at a deeper level and quickly.
2. Desincrustation This galvanic facial is ideal for oily or acneprone skin. The aim of this facial is to deep cleanse the skin pores and balance the sebum production in the skin. In this process, a chemical reaction is created to emulsify the sebum and debris that clog your skin pores. It then follows a manual extraction to clean out the pores. This facial is a great way to make your skin soft and supple while cleaning it thoroughly. Your skin feels rejuvenated and revitalized after this treatment.
Eliminate acne scars
Treat fine lines and wrinkles
Removal of superficial scars
Tightens loose skin
Evens out skin tone
Increases blood circulation
Softens debris in the pores for easy extractions (during desincrustation)
Sit back and enjoy 🙂
Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by anyone or any company. Please do your research…..what works for me may not work for you. This goes for treatments and products.
นอกจากการดูหัวข้อนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถเข้าถึงบทวิจารณ์ดีๆ อื่นๆ อีกมากมายได้ที่นี่: ดูบทความเพิ่มเติมในหมวดหมู่Wiki